Activate game code with Steam:
About Squad PC
- Squad is a large scale combined arms multiplayer first-person shooter emphasizing combat realism through communication, team play, emphasizing strong squad cohesion mechanics as well as larger-scale coordination, tactics, and planning.
- It features 20 large open maps, vehicle-based combined arms gameplay, and player-constructed bases to create a heart-thumping, visceral gaming experience with split-second decision-making in real-world scale firefights.
- 50 versus 50 – Pitting several conventional and unconventional factions against each other, Squad aims to create authentic combat experiences utilizing a sense of being a part of something greater than yourself. Pick a side and become a member of a nine-man squad with your team to face off against 50 other players in intense, large combat environments. Squad features the US Army, Russian Ground Forces, British Army, Canadian Armed Forces, the Middle Eastern Alliance, and Irregular Militia and Insurgents with their own unique arsenals.
- Building System – Do you hear the sound of rumbling and grinding gears? Do you fear the inevitability of your short life at the end of a T-72 Main Battle Tank barrel? Get your Squad Leader to place down an anti-tank guided missile system and remove that pesky tank from the battlefield. In Squad, we provide numerous methods to adapt to the ever-changing needs of the battlespace. Place down emplacements like HMGs and AT guns, or build up a fortified position with sandbags, HESCOs, and razor wire.
- Communication – The pinnacle of the Squad experience, communication is a soldier’s best tool in effectively engaging the enemy. To help facilitate navigating the complexity of communication on the battlefield, we provide a world-class in-game VoIP system that allows you to talk to other soldiers locally, internally in your squad, between squad leaders, or squad leaders to the Commander. Also, we provide a plethora of other tools that fire team leaders and squad leaders may use to inform their squads and teams, such as map tools and in-world marking tools.
What are the system requirements?
- OSWindows 7 SP1 (x64)
- PROCESSORIntel Core i or AMD Ryzen with 4 physical cores
- MEMORY8 GB RAM
- GRAPHICSGeforce GTX 770 or AMD Radeon HD 7970 with at least 4 GB of VRAM
- STORAGE55 GB available space
- OSWindows 7 SP1 (x64), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 10 (x64)
- PROCESSORIntel Core i or AMD Ryzen with 6 physical cores
- MEMORY16 GB RAM
- GRAPHICSNvidia GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon 570 with at least 6GB of VRAM
- STORAGE 55 GB available space